- A boiling spring which throws forth at frequent intervals jets of water, mud, etc., driven up by the expansive power of steam.
- (archaic) An instantaneous, and often dangerous, hot water heater.
- 1902: William Paton Buchan, Plumbing: A Text-book to the Practice of the Art Or Craft of the Plumber - Where a Geyser or hot-water heater is used it is a good and wise precaution to see that the bath-room, &c., when it is used is well ventilated.
- 1998: Gordon S Riess, Confessions of a Corporate Centurion: Tales of International Adventures - Water was heated either on the gas stove, or on a wall mounted gas-fired "geyser" heater.
- 2002: Alaine Polcz, One woman in the war: Hungary, 1944-1945 - It was here I saw a geyser gas water heater in a bathroom for the first time. (I was afraid of it).
6 letters in word "geyser": E E G R S Y.
No anagrams for geyser found in this word list.
Words found within geyser:
ee eery eger egers er ere eres erg ergs ers es eye eyer eyers eyes eyre eyres gee gees gere geres gey geyer gree grees grese grey greys gyre gyres re ree rees reg reges regs res rye ryes see seer seg ser sere serge sey sye ye yer yes